[Clayart] Shimpo Whisper electrical issue

wschran at twc.com wschran at twc.com
Thu Oct 11 20:51:10 EDT 2018

When I first got my Whisper back in the nineties after setting up I turned it on, pressed on the pedal and nothing happened.
I called the Shimpo help line and the tech walked me through opening the foot pedal and making an adjustment.
I don't recall what I adjusted but it solved the problem.
Perhaps opening the foot pedal you might see adjustments to make to solve the issue.

William Schran
wschran at twc.com
703-505-1617