[Clayart] mel is adjusting

terrie raphael terrie.raphael at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:05:06 EDT 2018

Mel -
As a longtime Clayart lurker, I remember years ago when you wrote with
pride about your wife's artistic accomplishments -- and your love for her
shone through. Your strength and courage and caring for her carried both of
you through these difficult times...and now to an important decision that
comes from the same deep place of love.

I hope there will be comfort and peace for each of you in the next chapter
of your lives together.

Best - Terrie