[Clayart] FOR SALE IN MEDFORD OREGON AREA. Post in any publication please?

Roxanne Hunnicutt roxhun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:17:30 EDT 2018

Please let me know how to get this into pottery publications? Or just post
on bulletin board?

50# Bags:​​​​​

EPK: 1 full bag, 1 bag about ¾ full

Silica 200:1 full bag, 1 bag about ¾ full

Talc: about ¾ bag

Alumina Hydrate: about ½ bag

Ball Clay: about ¾ bag

10# more or less:

Red Art: full bag

Alberta Slip: full bag

Bentonite: close to full bag

Borax: close to full bag

5# more or less:

Bone Ash: approx. 5#

Dolomite: approx. 5#

Equipment:

1 Giffin Grip new

1 Box Thermal Ceramics Fire Brick (12)

1 Ohaus gram scale 700-800 model w/extra

       1 kg weight

1 Talisman glaze sieve, used once

Raku Glaze:

1 Box of 15 Georgie’s assorted,

         approx. 1/2 Cup jars

c. 1 pint Georgie’s Cascade: PG 810,

​Piepenburg Red-Bronze

Cones:

Small cones (all partial boxes):

03

04

05 (2 boxes)

06

07

6

Large cones:

020, unopened package of 10

1, unopened box

9, opened box, but is close to full

10, opened box, but is close to full

 Roxanne Hunnicutt <roxhun at gmail.com>

541-479-1349 or 541-944-1353

Please call Tish 541-582-2242 (leave a message).

--
Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable. -G.
B.Shaw

My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your
disability doesn't prevent you doing well, and don't regret the things it
interferes with. Don't be disabled in spirit as well as physically. S.
Hawking