[Clayart] Wondering how to price a kiln with a broken controller

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:20:34 EDT 2018

Hi Debbie, the elements also may not test within limits for resistance, so new elements may cost 3 to 500.00 US plus all else..... so ask $75.00 and be prepared to take $50.00,... or give it away,  just to be free of the unusable "monster" (one woman"s junk can be another's treasure!!!!)

Have a great day and celebrate good things all evening with Jim,

David