[Clayart] Fixing spray guns

Antoinette Badenhorst porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:44:09 EDT 2018

Bob I had to replace my devilbus a few weeks ago. If the parts are available it may be worth it to safe and replace. I had to buy new because of a part that was not available. There should be a time when it is not worth it to safe it any more, but I hope to get the part that needs to be replaced on the old one.

Best wishes,
Antoinette Badenhorst
www.porcelainbyAntoinette.com
www.TeachinArt.com