[Clayart] controllers/safety

wschran at twc.com wschran at twc.com
Fri Oct 26 09:36:06 EDT 2018

Can't recall when, but would think in the late 1980's or early 1990's L&L began using larger diameter and thicker Kanthal A-1 elements.
I bought a manual control/Kilnsitter L&L in 1985 with smaller elements. The element holders in the kiln where smaller than the holders that would follow in later kilns.
I discovered this when I ordered replacement elements and was told the newer thicker elements would not fit in my older kiln because the element holder were too small.

Bill

William Schran
wschran at twc.com
703-505-1617