[Clayart] controllers/safety

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:31:56 EDT 2018

I have an L&L controller which is attached but set off from kiln.  No muss no fuss,  but my glazes are sensitive so I always manually shut down rise at peak with visual cones, and let the programed control down fire. (close enough "whatever")

Regarding mel and his n-n-new swear words; I'm trying to eradicate "swear words" from my word choices, even under extreme duress as a goal, but like mel I could lend a few inventions.... to anyone in dire need. Sometimes the --------------------freakout.... BLT-GCF***... cursing-------hate words and slurs just seem to get the -----------------------freakin thing started.............hummmmmmm makes one wonder ???    (incidentally, BLT means Bacon, Lettuce n Tomatoes) and letus just say GCF means Good Clean FUN.

Best wishes to all,

David