[Clayart] controllers/safety

Arnold Howard ahoward at paragonweb.com
Wed Oct 31 10:24:41 EDT 2018

On 10/29/2018 12:48 PM, Owen Dearing wrote:
> Hi Snail, I was hoping you’d chime in on this as I know you have a lot of experience with electric kilns. My plan is to replace all three of the relays and see if that works. Won’t have time for a month or so to get around to it.

Today we are getting ready for our kiln seminar, which begins Friday
morning. The relays may not be working? This is the type of diagnostics
we will cover, in detail. We call it Kiln CSI, because solving a kiln
problem is somewhat like being a detective. The solutions are not always
obvious.

Sincerely,

Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA
ahoward at paragonweb.com / www.paragonweb.com