[Clayart] swearing

Terry Lazaroff terrylazaroff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:27:22 EDT 2018

I believe Edouard is talking about me.   I have lived in this Belle Province almost all my life.  I married a Pitit, and I learned how to conjugate my verbs as night.
It was serving with the famous Van Doo regiment that I really learned how to swear in French.  I am sure I would only last a day in Saudi Arabia before they take my head for blasphemy.

Terry in Quebec, getting my snow tires on tomorrow.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10