[Clayart] chinese raku

Dannon Rhudy dannon at ccrtc.com
Wed Jul 3 10:56:14 EDT 2019

Perhaps the obsession with water in bottles was that there was
no convenient piped-in water, and/or they wanted to avoid a big
container that would put too much water, or ......

Don't really know, but seemed to me that while it looked casual,
they probably wanted to control the water a bit, not let it overwhelm
or cool too fast, to achieve those results.

Dannon Rhudy

Mind you I did see a couple of people who were totally shrouded up - almost
like bee keepers.

What was the obsession with pouring water out of bottles though!