[Clayart] chinese raku

robert hackert ndiaman at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:31:38 EDT 2019

I did notice while casual the water seemed measured. Also, you’ll see the red heat dissipate right down to the foot. They must have a open body. I read somewhere the Chinese kilns engaging in this type work used coal to fire with, and would include 25% powered coal in their body. One of our guru’s may be able to comment on the efficacy of that.
Rob Hackert

Sent from my iPhone