[Clayart] pin holes

Kash Mistry kashmistry1248 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 08:05:31 EDT 2019

I am certainly by no means a seasoned potter, but I fire only bone dry pots, and preheat for 2 hours no matter how dry they are. Never had a pot blow up or pin holes in glazes in my 60+ bisque and glaze firings
Clayart folks have the best advice
Either learn from your mistakes or follow what our gurus have to teach us through this site
Forever grateful
Kashmira Mistry

Sent from my iPhone