[Clayart] Dust-free temmoku

Terry Lazaroff terrylazaroff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 17:10:25 EDT 2019

I found that if there was any glaze powder, usually after fettling, left on the pot, I would get a crystal growth.  My glaze is RR clear.  I am going to try expanding on the results. Looking for a white on white surface.  I do not own fire.  Just shut everything off.

Terry

Visit www.1001pots.com

Sent from my iPad