[Clayart] Albany Slip

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:36:49 EDT 2019

Honestly ... not much (especially considering the price of shipping).

The people who are/were obsessed with it, stockpiled it years ago, everyone
else has figured out how to use Alberta (or it's been so long that they
never even used the real stuff). I have a couple of glazes that call for
it, and frankly while they look different with Alberta (and I've had to
make a few changes so they run less), I like them just as much if not
better.

I've had a few conversations with people who used to really mourn the
demise of Albany. These days they're over it, and moved on from those type
of glazes anyway.

Alberta goes for about $2.00 a pound. I'd be surprised if you could get
more than $3 or $4 a pound. If you can even get takers.

Robert