[Clayart] Albany Slip

Candace Young brp at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:21:55 EDT 2019

Thanks David and Robert,

I guess I just remember the panic when Albany became rare.  I’ll let the folks who want it duke it out.
Having a sale of 40 years of accumulated studio stuff next week and finding all sorts of treasures.  Still have some chemicals from the 70s when I thought you needed 100 pounds of everything.  I know I’m old when raku potters ask what Frit 14 is used for.

Candace