[Clayart] Hot wax

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:43:16 EDT 2019

My problem is the glaze is clay based and has to be very thick to do what I want to achieve. Thin resists just coat over after a couple of coats of glaze.  Can actually clan with moist Q tips but way to much work to be a viable technique. Need a way to get a thick resist layer that dries at a reasonable rate.

Paul