[Clayart] Hot wax

Lis lis.allison at primus.ca
Mon Jul 15 08:57:16 EDT 2019

You can get a resist at art supply stores that is used with watercolour.
It is thick and rubbery but can be painted on with a brush. After you
dip your piece you peel the resist off. It does resist, but it a job to
apply. A tjanting tool might work quite well. Worth buying a small
amount and trying it.

Lis

--
www.pine-ridge.ca