[Clayart] Hot wax

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Mon Jul 15 13:45:44 EDT 2019

I wasn't going to chime in on this, but is latex (mask n' peel) a
possibility? You have to dip your brush in soap before applying it, and
make sure to apply a solid coat, but then it is peeled off after you
apply your glaze. It doesn't really resist the glaze, but as long as you
can find the end of the line and the coat is thick enough, it peels off
easily taking the glaze that covers it along. Of course if you have lots
of individual lines and dots it may be too much work to find each one
and peel it off. Also the edge of the glaze coat may chip when peeling
the latex off, so that may be another downside.

Sumi