[Clayart] Hot Wax

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:04:32 EDT 2019

Here is where I am so far. Bisque at 08. Apply water based wax based resist. Apply three to four coats of brushed glaze. Clean up the glaze on top of the wax with Q tips. Fire to cone one. Fill in the  bare areas with a second glaze. Fire to cone 4 . Results are incredible but not quite the ability to do precise design work I am after.

But it is the journey not the destination.

Paul