[Clayart] hot wax

Cynosure -Arts cynosure_arts at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:16:45 EDT 2019

Paul -

This may give similar effects with one fewer firings:  glaze inlay.    Coat whole pot with first glaze;  brush on wax emulsion;  carve thru design;  inlay second glaze (clean up any edges);  fire to cone 4 (or whatever).

Eric Newman
(just saw similar suggestion from another Eric!)

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Hot Wax (Paul Gerhold)
   2. Re: Hot wax (Paul Gerhold)
   3. Re: Hot wax (Julie Brooks)