[Clayart] hot wax

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 06:20:02 EDT 2019

To Both Erics,

Have tried this but the problem is if both glazes are fired at the same time one bleeds into the other excessively in a really ugly mess. What I have found works is to fire the first glaze to cone 1, then fill in the empty areas with the second glaze and then fire to the final cone.

Am just going to buy a tjanting pen and see if fine lines in hot wax will do the job.

Paul