[Clayart] Hot Wax

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 18:40:22 EDT 2019

They cannot be fired together from glazed because the bleed is esthetically objectionable.  The only way it works is if the first and main glaze is fired to where it won't accept bleed from the second glaze which appears to about cone 1.

Not to worry just ordered Tjanting  pens which should allow me to apply the hot wax with the precision I desire. My guess is this is going to be spectacular when the technical problems are resolved.

Paul