[Clayart] tjanting pen

Antoinette Badenhorst porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 08:22:57 EDT 2019

Mike I used this pen  to demonstrate a glazing technique called  ​“Cuerda Seca glazing”during my online workshop “Glazing Made Easy” last year. Not too easy to master this technique, it needs some practice, but a fun and unique way to do surface decoration. The Glazing made easy is aimed at beginner to intermediate potters.

The TeachinArt link below my name will take potters to the website where we have artists like Connie Christensen, Nan Rothwell, Marcia Selsor, Paul Lewing,David Voorhees, Curtis Benzle and Marie EVB Gibbons teaching pottery classes. Our next aim is a glaze workshop by Ron Roy. We are looking forward to that.

And while I am at it, a reminder that we are open to proposals from new instructors. We began to add our first woodworker, so the field is open.....

Best wishes,
Antoinette Badenhorst
www.porcelainbyAntoinette.com
www.TeachinArt.com