[Clayart] walker pug mill wanted

pdp1 at earthlink.net pdp1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 22 14:11:33 EDT 2019

There's always ebay, Craigslist, Facebook  Marketplace for your region,
freecycle, used Machinery Brokers or Machinery scrappers, Facebook Potters
groups...City or County Parks and Recreation departments and disused stuff
they have sitting around and would be glad to get rid of...

I've seen old good condition to not-so-good Walkers being offered for sale
or for free quite a few times.

If I happen to see one again I will let you know.