[Clayart] bisque firing (story)my kiln

Kathy Schultz K1claylady at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 09:56:26 EDT 2019

Jenken tells me that if it is a short it would blow the breaker instantly after starting the kiln, which did not happen. At least it didn’t blow the breaker out totally like what happened to Snail! I think what I will do while waiting for my electrician to
Return from vacation is take a couple of the smaller 08 bisque pieces and glaze
Them for a firing in my small kiln along with pieces from a previous 05 firing and see what happens. I’m more afraid of pin holes in the glaze as some of the pieces
Are mini fountains which must hold water and are fired to cone 6.
Thank you all for your input!
Kathy Schultz🌴

Sent from my iPad