[Clayart] Glaze advice please

wschran at twc.com wschran at twc.com
Thu Feb 20 22:38:06 EST 2020

I would sieve the glaze, use 80 mesh.

	Bill

William Schran wschran at twc.com 703-505-1617

	-----------------------------------------From: "Ken Chase"
To: clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sent: Thursday February 20 2020 3:40:02PM
Subject: [Clayart] Glaze advice please

Hello
 I use b mix, cone 5 and commercial Amaco glaze. Fire electric
 medium time program cone 5 with 20 minute hold.
 Recently I’ve been getting spots on my surface that resemble
 Grains of sand. This most recent firing I carefully sponged off all
 dust from the pots and applied the glaze with a spray gun.
 Still had the bumps. Should I sieve the glaze? Some of these
 we’re from brand new bottles. I will appreciate your feedback.
 Thanks
 Ken

 Sent from my iPad