[Clayart] discussion topics

wschran at twc.com wschran at twc.com
Wed Jan 8 19:41:12 EST 2020

Played with rutile blues and a hare's fur blue, both cone 6 oxidation.
Both glazes ran if too thickly applied. The hare's fur worked better
without controlled cooling, rutile blue benefitted from controlled
cooling schedule. Here's some reading information:
https://digitalfire.com/4sight/recipes/alberta_slip_rutile_blue_cone_6_31.html
[1] And this:
http://digitalfire.com/4sight/glossary/glossary_rutile_glaze.html [2]

	Bill