[Clayart] overseas mail

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:53:34 EST 2020

the price of shipping books overseas sort of
ended selling the kiln book.  we had one order
to spain, one to france and one to south america in
one week.
18 bucks a book.  it is hard to ask folks to pay
that sort of shipping..so, i just sent them free pdf
files.  who cares. we made enough money and they wanted
the information, not the value of the book.

i knew from the beginning of sales that this was going to
be an act of love, so had no illusions about making money.

ron and john were helpful to me in making and selling the book.
their advice was perfect.  i know they have made money with their
book..they should. but i published mine with a friend.
he was shocked how many we sold. i think he thought he was doing me
a favor. so, all in all, i loved the process and the legacy of doing
such a great book with many clayart friends.

i sent a pdf file to everyone that paid for the book as a gift.
the pdf file is in full color.
i still send a copy to anyone that wishes it. we sent out over 200 pdf files
alone last year.
mel

website: www.melpots.com