[Clayart] pickle buckets

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Tue Jan 21 17:50:25 EST 2020

Alice

While I don't mind pickle smell, perhaps you could pick up buckets from
the grocery store bakery instead. I go to the local Safeway or King
Soopers or whatever supermarket is in your area, and ask for frosting
buckets. You have to go in the morning when they are icing the donuts,
and the buckets are shorter than  pickle buckets, but the same diameter.
Frosting is easy to clean out.

Sumi