[Clayart] confessions of a bucket lover

Lis lis.allison at primus.ca
Thu Jan 23 18:57:47 EST 2020

Wine-making places sell terrific buckets, from small to quite large (20
gals.), with lids. They are white, strong and last forever. Several of
mine are over 30 years old and not brittle or stiff yet. The hardware
store buckets, or the free ones are fine, but they only last a couple of
years.

Lis

--
www.pine-ridge.ca