[Clayart] confessions of a bucket lover

Alice DeLisle wanderland at att.net
Fri Jan 24 11:21:31 EST 2020

I have had the same experience as Dannon. Lowe’s buckets, the orange ones from the other store - neither holds up. Used paint buckets have been the sturdiest for me so far.

Alice

Alice DeLisle
wanderland at att.net
https://www.facebook.com/IslandTexturesAliceDeLisle/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alice_delisle/sets/

"Not all those who wander are lost…" – J.R.R.Tolkien