[Clayart] vent-a-fume

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Fri Jan 24 13:10:58 EST 2020

Thanks for the link. Looks simple enough. We (at the Washington Heights
art center) were planning to have a hood built over the wax pan but
using city employees the project was going to cost far more than buying
the vent-a-fume! We used to have it by a window with an exhaust fan
which worked if it wasn't windy, but that is not considered secure any more.

Sumi