[Clayart] S type thermocouple

Joseph Herbert josephherbert827 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:27:12 EST 2020

Hi Snail,

Not an expert, but a multimeter and a millivolt table gets you to
temperature.  I think the feature a pyrometer has is a scale in degrees
that matches the thermocouple type.

So, if you have a meter that reads millivolts you kind of have s pyrometer.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.clayartworld.com/pipermail/clayart/attachments/20201105/c6d8e254/attachment.htm>

More information about the Clayart mailing list