[Clayart] jt kiln

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Mon Oct 12 22:53:38 EDT 2020

  KATHI

So if the burners are in front and back, is the door on one side? No, I
guess not, because the flue is between the front burners, right? The
door must be above the front burners?

I figured JT had passed away by now, since Google told me he developed
this design in the 1950s! Perhaps one day I'll have to travel to Ann
Arbor to see these things.

Sumi