[Clayart] firing discussion

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:22:48 EDT 2020

Mel sez: " i have to get my one toe shoes on, head band and
some sort of gown that was made in japan/ zen boy."

mel,  don't forget to put on your Sherpa woolie 5 toe bootie socks because "zen" you won't freeze off whatever is stickin out!  Or else you may be given a gown with no buttons to close the back!!!

Misneach,

Woofer........Woofin on and on in the 72 f balm of the S.W. Oregon Coastal "Banana Belt."

The rain, under a low ceiling, is misting soft and warm like a uterine swaddling of comfort and safety.