[Clayart] handley battery

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:13:35 EDT 2020

Hi Hank,
If everyone would reply with inclusion of the post they are replying to or commenting on,  It would just be so great for several important reasons, and this is a glowing and glaring example!!!  (Just had to "woof" a little!!! and I don't apologize)

****The gist of David Hendley's post was that he had a "must fill order" and the power company's power went out.  So he took his tractor Battery and direct wired it to his potters wheel.  Because he direct wired it to the motor, by passing the controls, he had a one speed wheel but being an experienced and able potter, he finished the order.

Hope this helps,  take care,

David