[Clayart] pugmills

kathi at lesueurclaywork.com kathi at lesueurclaywork.com
Thu Aug 5 01:34:10 UTC 2021

I’ve owned two pugmill during my 45 year career in clay. The first was a Bluebird studio model. Non-desiring that I bought in 1979. Amazingly. It is still being used although with repairs to the plunger. The second is the Bluebird Powerstar which I bought in 1992. The barrel is an aluminum alloy and the auger is stainless. I bought it because Of it’s extrusion capability. In the time I have used it I have had one repair. The electric switch went bad. A minor repair that a friend did for me. I would highly recommend this machine. If you can find it used all the better.

Kathi LeSueur

Sent from my iPad