[Clayart] pugmills

Antoinette Badenhorst porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:01:00 UTC 2021

Thank you guys. Lots of info to process. Vince, you are a very lucky guy!
The luckiest that I've heard about this far is an 18 year old daughter
whose dad bought a stainless steel pugmill from a college for $100. The
clay got stuck and it stopped working. They sold it "as is" thinking the
motor went out. The dad opened and cleaned it. It works!

--

Best wishes,

Antoinette Badenhorst

*PorcelainByAntoinette   <https://www.porcelainbyantoinette.com/#/>*