[Clayart] BROTHER THOMAS

Ric Swenson ricswenson0823 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:08:11 UTC 2021

1983 or so....Visited Weston Priory and Brother Thomas. We had just moved from Alaska to Vermont. He was busy unloading a kiln of beautiful copper reds. We chatted about ceramics and life, and later had a simple meal with him and his fellow Brothers. A memorable day. He was a humble soul with great talent.

Ric