[Clayart] cobalt toxicity

Michael Wendt mwendt at wendtpottery.com
Thu Aug 26 02:30:45 UTC 2021

I looked at the EPA web page for drinking water standards.
Copper and Barium are both listed so I bet you can review the standards for
cobalt there too.
I figured if the release level in a test is lower than the drinking water
standards, the release is most likely very safe since we drink far more
water in a lifetime than you could ever possibly release into food coming
into momentary contact with dishes or serving pieces.
Worth a look if you can slog through the pages,
Regards,
Michael Wendt