[Clayart] report from the farm

Kathi Koester mrskathikoester at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:29:19 UTC 2021

...exactly what we were just reading about: buckets within buckets and hay
or sawdust insulating in-between, with a hot rock in bottom, that kept
Civil War & farm field food hot. Conversely, history & literature also
speak of ceramic cups to keep lunches cool for school children, and cool
streams of course.  I even remember my Dad (1936 - 2012) brought his gun
walking to school in Owatonna, MN and he would HUNT on the way home! Kept
it in his locker.

--
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his