[Clayart] thank you vince

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:36:56 UTC 2021

When I was at high school an acquaintance of mine died after easting a
cookie with a minute amount of peanut butter in it. I've also had a friend
whose throat closed up after kissing her boyfriend who had eaten a snickers
bar literally hours before (she didn't die, had an epipen, but it was a
nasty scare. Now that woman might have over-reacted a little bit (you
weren't about to kiss her, I assume), but don't dismiss anaphylactic shock
as readily as you do.