[Clayart] sad news

Antoinette Badenhorst porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:24:10 UTC 2021

I did not know her well. Only met her a couple of times, but I know what she did to promote ceramics. Unselfish, hard work to build your own career, while you take others along to make them shine, is a rare find these days.

PorcelainByAntoinette
TeachinArt
International Academy of Ceramics
Mississippi Arts Commission