[Clayart] air compressor

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:27:44 UTC 2021

Michael's advice for creating a Small leakage opening by the slightly loosening of the bottom tank drain plug is the hands down best advice that could be given..... along with isolating the compressor, even in another out building, and piping the air to where needed.

Even so, I also have drainable moisture filtering features on my inline air pressure regulators feeding pneumatic tools, and spray booth, and of course a drainable water removing feature on the Plasma Cutter.  One would not want water shorting and interrupting the flow of plasma.           FYI Plasma: the 4th state of physical matter.   If One can generate and harness Plasma one has a new toy and can play...

Oh yea!!! if one feels inclined to transport air under pressure thru PVC pipe... bury it in the earth and cover with 1x6 inch wooden boards before back filling the burial trench.  It could save your loved ones the dreary task of explaining why you have a 9-inch shard of PVC pipe imbedded in your aorta.

Misneach,