[Clayart] air compressor

Snail Scott claywork at flying-snail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:39:28 UTC 2021

> On Jul 20, 2021, at 8:27 PM, David Woof <woofpots at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Oh yea!!! if one feels inclined to transport air under pressure thru PVC pipe... bury it in the earth and cover with 1x6 inch wooden boards before back filling the burial trench.  It could save your loved ones the dreary task of explaining why you have a 9-inch shard of PVC pipe imbedded in your aorta…

Gonna amplify this warning!  Such a shard missed my throat by inches, burying itself like a spear into the wall next to me, the point sticking out into the manager’s office on the other side. The shattered air line was 40 feet away.  The pipe had been in use for years with no trouble, but that WAS the trouble…fatigue over time did it in, and could potentially have injured or killed everybody working there.

-Snail