[Clayart] A Blauuw kiln

robert hackert ndiaman at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:02:00 UTC 2021

Hi Mel:
Had to comment. I have been receiving Ceramic Review almost from it’s inception. Over the years things have of course changed. Nothing is static. But, the artist, conceptualists have become “the thing.” So, of course as a functional potter, your whiskers have grown, as opposed to the new sleek look.
I am just as sure as Deb Kaplan opines, what goes around….
Rob Hackert
North Port,F

Sent from my iPhone