[Clayart] A Blauuw kiln

Terry Lazaroff terrylazaroff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:00:05 UTC 2021

I was at a presentation about a university program.  They also spoke of their advanced equipment.  I posed the same question as you Vince.  The answer was that they wanted to expose the students to the newest technologies, because that was the future of ceramics.  They also pointed out that the used traditional kilns as well.  They used the analogy of using the latest commercial underglaze colours to allow the artist to achieve the desired result with consistency.

I felt the same as you.

Sent from my iPad