[Clayart] Validation of my Being

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:22:34 UTC 2021

MY truth alone:
I make pots and create Visual Art in various media because I am passionately moved forward by the intrigue of the entire process and the challenges presented by manipulation of the design and execution of ideas, materials and the rewards of a satisfied spirit that fills my sails, with a never-ending parade of serendipitous surprises.........and thousands of Fine Clay Vessels of Tranquille Domesticity.

As long as folks half my age are asking 'is David still making pots, when is his next show?' I live in the "Gold" and what happens in the future beyond will take place as it will and no amount of acrimonious bitching or sucking up will change it one iota for you, me, anyone!!!

The forgoing's are my personal credentials.

Far more impressive and expressive of who I am to me; than the list I could drone on with of Exhibitions, work in private national and international collections, Teaching positions in University Institutions of Higher "Learning" I have held, former students I have mentored who are now teaching in Universities and Colleges.........Bla.......Bla....De-Bla...Professor Emeritus of Bla de-Bla........meaningless boring feces to to me and self-absorbed others;  when we reflect that many of us will either wear diapers before we die or someone will clean up our shit after our biggest most monumental "life changing" event since our birth.

Be Brave......Go forward with courage...Misneach,