[Clayart] glazing questions/

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 03:47:41 UTC 2021

John, what you say so well illustrates the demands of our intimately knowing the character and intrinsic qualities of the materials we work with.
You have always been a welcome "stand out" in this regard!!!  I've always read your posts with interest.

Be well,

David Woof..............................Eat the best healthy Vegies one can find, drink moderately the best fine wine one can afford, love deeply and often!!!!