[Clayart] changing relays

Arnold Howard arnoldhoward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:15:35 UTC 2021

One of the universities has electric kilns outside under a roof, but without walls.

As I changed relays, I noticed the strong odor of old urine. One of the relays had been doused with it. The urine had rusted one of the push on terminals.

Lesson: Make sure the studio dog doesn’t mark your kiln!

Sincerely,
Arnold Howard

Sent from my iPhone